# Property graphs
- MillenniumDB is a graph oriented database management system developed by the IMFD
- kuzudb embeddable graph database
- TypeDB is a strongly-typed database with a rich and logical type system.
- EdgeDB is a new kind of database that takes the best parts of relational databases, graph databases, and ORMs
# Object database
- TerminusDB is an in-memory, distributed and open-source graph database and document store
# RDF store
- Oxigraph rust package with bindings for other languages
- Tentris – A Tensor-Based Triple Store
- gStore: A Graph-based SPARQL Query Engine
- HDT – Your binary format for RDF
- DB-Engines Ranking of RDF Stores
- RDF Data Storage and Query Processing Schemes
- A survey of RDF stores & SPARQL engines for querying knowledge graphs
- A survey of RDF storage approaches
- Managing Structured and Semi-structured RDF Data Using Structure Indexes
- CozoDB is a general-purpose, transactional, relational database that uses Datalog for query, is embeddable but can also handle huge amounts of data and concurrency, and focuses on graph data and algorithms. It supports time travel and it is performant!
- XTDB is an open source document database with bitemporal graph queries.
- Cayley is an open-source database for Linked Data. It is inspired by the graph database behind Google’s Knowledge Graph (formerly Freebase).
- graphdb sqlite based graph database for storing native python objects and their relationships to each other.
- ent - An Entity Framework For Go
- SliccDB Light Embedded Graph Database for .net
- LemonGraph is a log-based transactional graph (nodes/edges/properties) database engine that is backed by a single file.
- WhiteDB is a lightweight NoSQL database library written in C, operating fully in main memory.